"I sat in on the course with my drivers and really enjoyed it. The trainer was not only very good but accurate in what he told us, it has made my job a lot easier, thank you SMT."
Lionel H, Transport Manager - National Distributor
"The trainers from SMT were very professional in their delivery whilst making it very interesting for myself and my drivers."
Mark H, Transport Manager - National Groupage and Shipping Operator
Welcome to Squire Management & Training Ltd. "Road Safety Is Our Passion - Quality Trainers Are Our Strength"
Driver CPC Periodic Training
Driver CPC has been introduced across the European Union to maintain high driving standards and improve road safety.
All professional bus, coach and lorry drivers must hold a Driver CPC if they want to drive for a living. We delivery JAUPT approved training programmes that are regularly updated.Learn More
Management CPC is a legal requirement of the operator licensing system.
If your company is required to hold a standard Operator's Licence then you need to specifically nominate a professionally competent person responsible for managing your transport operations.Learn More
Do LGV vehicles keep your business moving? We are here to help.
Many restricted Operator Licence holders simply sign the forms promising to follow the rules without realising their responsibilities fully - for example, failure to keep adequate transport records can carry a penalty of… Up to two years imprisonment.Learn More
Driver CPC Training
- A JAUPT approved training centre (Centre Approval no AC 00882)
- Helping to maintain safety standards in both PCV and LGV sectors
- Helping companies and individuals meet their legal obligations
- Improving confidence for individual drivers and their employers
Management CPC Training
- An accredited OCR (Oxford, Cambridge and RSA) examinations centre
- Delivering intensive training courses to aspiring and practicing PCV and LGV Transport Managers
- Annual refresher training for practicing MCPC holders
Transport Audit and Compliance Services
- Free Compliance Health Checks
- Full Audit and Compliance Service
- Interim Audit Services
- Helping Transport Operators maintain their Operators Licence status and remain legal
Petroleum Drivers' Passport Training
- An accredited SQA (Scottish Qualifications Authority) examinations centre
- Annual classroom refresher training as per the PDP requirements
Commited to excellence
Squire Management and Training Ltd (SMT) has built a reputation over many years for delivering first class training and compliance support, mainly but not exclusively to the transport industry.
Our clients range from multi-national blue chip companies to local micro-businesses in both the Road Transport and Passenger Transport sector.
As an example, in the first five year of the introduction of Driver CPC legislation SMT delivered over 1300 with with consistently excellent feedback.
Our UK abased clients have our services delivered as far afield as Glasgow, London, Kent, Somerset, Tyneside, Manchester, East Midlands and West Midlands.
"I really enjoyed the course and found it very informative, would recommend the tutor and the course to anyone."
Dave B, Driver - Bulk Grain Merchants
"I found the courses very interesting and entertaining and I learnt a lot even though I have been a driver for 30 years."
Andy F, Driver - National Food Distributor
"My drivers were very pleased with the courses delivered by SMT. They tell me they have learnt a lot."
Phil L, Transport Manager - National Distributor