Terms & Conditions
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets us know when a visitor looks at a particular part of our site.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used the most. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site and how visitors were referred to our site (e.g. who linked to us). Analytics uses several cookies in order to provide data, these are:
|Cookie name||Cookie use|
|_utma||This lets Analytics know if you are a new or returning visitor to the site.|
|_utmb||Records the time the visitor's session began (time arrived on the site).|
|_utmc||Records the time the visitor's session ended (time visitor exited the site).|
|_utmz||Records the method used to arrive on the site, i.e. search engine or link from another site.|
Other information Analytics offers us on our visitors includes:
- Country/Territory - Enables us to make sure our content is relevant to our target audience.
- City - Enables us to make sure our content is relevant to our target audience.
- Browser - Allows us to tune our site to work in the most common browsers used by our visitors.
- Operating System - Even though this data is collected by Analytics we only ever use it for trouble-shooting.
- Service Provider - This is data automatically collected by Analytics but is not something we use.
- Operating System - Which operating systems are used to access the site in order for compatibility with various devices.
- Service Provider - Another example of data automatically collected by Analytics which we don't use.
- Screen Resolution - To make sure our site content is legible on a wide variety of devices and screen resolutions.